Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#424993 - 05/24/13 01:33 PM How did you Relax Today?
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
Finding a way to relax each day is critical for your overall health. It helps to create a reservoir of calm for you, so when the normal stresses of life come, you are able to handle them.

How did you relax today?

Add How did you Relax Today? to Twitter Add How did you Relax Today? to Facebook Add How did you Relax Today? to MySpace Add How did you Relax Today? to Del.icio.us Digg How did you Relax Today? Add How did you Relax Today? to Yahoo My Web Add How did you Relax Today? to Google Bookmarks Add How did you Relax Today? to Stumbleupon Add How did you Relax Today? to Reddit
#425115 - 08/30/13 08:56 PM Re: How did you Relax Today? [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
Today i took a much-needed nap.

Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Twitter Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Facebook Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to MySpace Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How did you Relax Today? Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Reddit
#425121 - 08/31/13 11:57 AM Re: How did you Relax Today? [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

Naps are wonderful, Jilly! They let us refresh and recharge.

Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Twitter Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Facebook Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to MySpace Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How did you Relax Today? Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How did you Relax Today? to Reddit
#425186 - 10/25/13 08:29 AM Re: How did you Relax Today? [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

Much of this past week has been about relaxation, which was wonderful. Today I'm looking forward to a short nap, once I get everything settled in from our trip.

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Today at 05:55 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
Today at 07:56 AM
19 Year Anniversary
by Lisa Shea
08/20/14 08:39 AM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by Lisa Shea
08/16/14 05:59 PM
Aquarian Awakening - a Sci-Fi Romance
by Lisa Shea
08/05/14 05:18 PM
A Sense of Duty
by Lisa Shea
07/29/14 10:48 PM
Into The Wasteland
by Lisa Shea
07/29/14 05:42 PM
Perfect FREE Summer reading!
by Lisa Shea
07/26/14 03:21 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors