This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#425372 - 03/31/14 05:34 PM Walking for Fitness
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
I splurged and bought Rockport World Tour classic shoes at an outlet store sale last week. I haven't had good walking shoes in a long time. I've been gently breaking them in, and I walked 5210 steps today; Bob and I went to a local mall and did laps. Do you walk?

Add Walking for Fitness to Twitter Add Walking for Fitness to Facebook Add Walking for Fitness to MySpace Add Walking for Fitness to Del.icio.us Digg Walking for Fitness Add Walking for Fitness to Yahoo My Web Add Walking for Fitness to Google Bookmarks Add Walking for Fitness to Stumbleupon Add Walking for Fitness to Reddit
#425377 - 04/02/14 04:39 PM Re: Walking for Fitness [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

Just back from a lovely walk with Debi - I'm at 7,832 steps. Maybe someday soon I'll hit that 10,000 goal! Now processing the photos smile.

Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Twitter Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Facebook Add Re: Walking for Fitness to MySpace Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Walking for Fitness Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Stumbleupon Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Reddit
#425380 - 04/03/14 02:30 PM Re: Walking for Fitness [Re: Lisa Shea]

Gold Star Soulmate

I walked 7,001 steps so far today - can anybody guess where I was?

Did you get any walking in?

Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Twitter Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Facebook Add Re: Walking for Fitness to MySpace Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Walking for Fitness Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Stumbleupon Add Re: Walking for Fitness to Reddit

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
08/29/14 05:57 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
08/26/14 11:00 AM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
08/24/14 07:23 AM
19 Year Anniversary
by Lisa Shea
08/20/14 08:39 AM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by Lisa Shea
08/16/14 05:59 PM
Aquarian Awakening - a Sci-Fi Romance
by Lisa Shea
08/05/14 05:18 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors