Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#425431 - 05/29/14 11:36 AM I like a girl in my class
PedroA28 Offline

I have made attempts to talk to a girl I like but, did not respond when I said hi to her. she talked to me once before, but when I talk to her she just looks at me and doesnt say anything, what can I do?

des she like me?

Add I like a girl in my class to Twitter Add I like a girl in my class to Facebook Add I like a girl in my class to MySpace Add I like a girl in my class to Del.icio.us Digg I like a girl in my class Add I like a girl in my class to Yahoo My Web Add I like a girl in my class to Google Bookmarks Add I like a girl in my class to Stumbleupon Add I like a girl in my class to Reddit
#425434 - 05/30/14 06:06 PM Re: I like a girl in my class [Re: PedroA28]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
Pedro -

Girls can be very shy when approached in school. They feel like everyone around them is watching what they do.

Is there any way to figure out her email or facebook page, so you can talk to her quietly? That way she feels more comfortable?

Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Twitter Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Facebook Add Re: I like a girl in my class to MySpace Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I like a girl in my class Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Stumbleupon Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Reddit
#425435 - 05/30/14 07:12 PM Re: I like a girl in my class [Re: PedroA28]
PedroA28 Offline

to be honest I prefer face to face conversation because FB and email is too impersonal... is it possible to try to catch up to her after class to talk? please read my other post if you haven't because it has a bit more insight into the situation. and thanks again for your help Ms. Shea

Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Twitter Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Facebook Add Re: I like a girl in my class to MySpace Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I like a girl in my class Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Stumbleupon Add Re: I like a girl in my class to Reddit
#425443 - 06/04/14 01:25 PM Re: I like a girl in my class [Re: PedroA28]

Gold Star Soulmate

Communication is about what the recipient wants, not about what you want smile. If you come at this problem solely from your own point of view, you'll have a challenge! You have to figure out what SHE wants - what SHE does best at - and work with that.

#425450 - 06/09/14 11:08 AM Re: I like a girl in my class [Re: PedroA28]
PedroA28 Offline

Hey Lisa I have an update. somehow she found out my email and wrote me but not to my school email but my personal email about 6 days ago. but I didn't know it was her because I didn't know her name. I don't know whether to ask her about the class or be direct with her.
what do you think Ms. Shea?

Thank you.
Gerardo V.

#425473 - 06/20/14 05:28 AM Re: I like a girl in my class [Re: PedroA28]

Gold Star Soulmate

It does seem that she prefers email - which is good! Now you are sure of what she prefers and know what to do. Answer her email! Answer whatever she talked about. She prefers that safer form of communication. Be there in her world with her. Talk about the latest assignment.

Good luck!

#425474 - 06/20/14 08:28 PM Re: I like a girl in my class [Re: PedroA28]
PedroA28 Offline

Thank you Ms. Shea... it's just that when we email we only speak of topical class conversation but when I ask how her day was or what she dreams of doing she does not respond... I'm unsure of what to do? should I continue or move on and forget her?

Thank you.

#425477 - 06/25/14 06:12 PM Re: I like a girl in my class [Re: PedroA28]

Gold Star Soulmate

PedroA28 -

You're still thinking in terms of what you want. Think in terms of what SHE wants and is comfortable with.

If she is comfortable talking about class, talk about class! It doesn't matter WHAT you talk about. It matters that you build that level of comfort with each other.

The things having are worth waiting for.

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Today at 05:53 PM
Into the Wasteland - A Dystopian Journey
by Lisa Shea
10/03/14 04:32 PM
Getting my ex back
by Dmegown97
10/02/14 08:02 PM
The Lucky Cat - Black Cat Vol. 1
by Lisa Shea
10/01/14 12:06 PM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/28/14 04:19 AM
Daily Yoga
by munjidaw1
09/24/14 12:20 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors