RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 73 of 98 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm just back from a wonderful dinner with my godsister for her birthday. We were born only six months apart! And I'm making great progress on my mystery book which had been stalled for a while. Happy. Enjoy your weekend, everyone! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I had an absolute blast today doing photography of a 1922 diner in Natick with Bob. Delicious hot dogs; the place is a true classic! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. A fantastic weekend. Bob played 2 gigs on Saturday, we spent time with friends, and my computer is fixed! I can finally start to catch up. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Wow, what a whirlwind of a day and it's not over yet. I have two different art shows to enter before midnight and my car is jammed full of art panels for tomorrow's Canal Art Walk. I also got a ton of writing done. And even a little yoga! It all adds up smile. Join me in some meditating! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Today was fun! I enjoyed a great writing group at lunch, then attended a fun local art show & had dinner with fellow artists. I also submitted to a Street Photography art show. Now I'm nearly done with final edits on medieval novel 14. I'd love to have beta-readers for it; let me know if you're interested! For now, though, join me in meditating! #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. A wonderful day. Began with yoga, had dinner with my son, and I'm now continuing to send out all the final alerts for the Mused Review deadline. I adore Mused. We help a wide variety of awesome artists find a large audience to appreciate their talents. Happy! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Every moment is a step on our path of life. Treasure each one; each is precious. Join me in a meditation of gratitude - it brings fresh energy and focus. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm nearly finished writing a Native American short story which will be part of a Massachusetts-based compilation book. Had a lovely photography shoot at the Ecotarium earlier. Grateful for all each day has to offer. Join me in meditating. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. So much to be grateful for. Ample food. A safe, restful home. Every day is a gift. #namste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I finished my origami crane pin project & made progress on several other fronts. Content.

Join me in renewing & building focus.

#namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 73 of 98 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site