RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#307237 07/03/08 09:00 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Can someone define what an insecure girl is?
Like how does one act, especially towards guys she is interested in.
I've been trying to figure out a certain girl for a long time and I can't figure out if she's insecure or if she just doesn't like me. For example, we've spoken before (I thought we had a good conversation) and then when I try to talk to her again she doesn't answer. I know she's single, but I still can't figure her out...

So can someone define the aspects of an insecure girls life or possibly tell me what is up with this girl? Thanks in advance.

Friend
Friend
Insecure girls....i would think they would be watching their backs most of the time. plus, they act a little gittery around people they dont feel comfortable with. Thats what i think anyway.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi & welcome meteoroligistt

What makes you think that this girl could be insecure?
Why, do you think, would that make her speak to you one day, and not another?

From my own point of view ~ having once been a teenage girl ~ I can tell you that I would probably have been quite happy to talk to an apparently pleasant boy, who I didn't know ~ or didn't know well.

However, if I thought that he was interested in me, and I wasn't interested in him, then I may not have been keen to talk to him again, in case he thought that I was encouraging him.

It's different if a girl already knows the boy quite well, because it can then just be a friendship, but if it's someone new, it may be that a girl doesn't want to give a boy the wrong impression. smile

I don't quite understand where insecurity might come into it. confused

Hope this helps.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Regular
Regular
I was very insecure and shy, my bf (before we were dating and knew each other) would try to talk to me and because I didn't talk that much back, he knew I was shy.
He figured I was either very shy or not into him, so it could be either, but in my case I liked him but was shy and didn't think he'd like me.
How does she act around other people, in class or wherever? If she tends to be quiet, has a small circle of friends, she may be shy. If however she is very talkative with other people, has lots of friends, other guy friends and so on, it might be that she is not interested.
Perhaps just becoming close friends with her, letting her get to know you might help her if she is shy. Then once she opens up, you could ask her out?

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, I was going to say that she could be shy ~ in which case it's best, I think, to just continue to be be friendly, so that she can get to know you, and feel comfortable in your company.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site