Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#187750 06/02/07 09:35 PM
J
jam Offline OP
OP Offline
J
i have the slight gut feeling this girl likes me.

anyway this girl is in my class, she notices little things i do, for one she notices when im off/absent alot. then will ask around why im not in + ask personal Q.s about me e.g "where does he live" etc. I find this out by my close friend, he tells me.

sometimes she would stay after class or seem like shes coming to find me and starts randomly speakin to me. forcing the conversation. i did also notice she used to stare and look at me alot.

now the class im in consists of 2 sets each with 15 ppl in (30 ppl altogether) and when the class went on a trip back in 2005 in october, lets say 25 ppl went and 5 stayed behind. im one of those 5 and she went on the trip. this girl came to me at first and we were speaking she said "oh you didnt come on the trip did you last year".. this being about a year or more ago.

is there a specific reason she knew/remembered i hadnt gone on the trip? it came to me that maybe she likes me because she remembers so much about me. we arent friends, just aquintances, she has so many friends, shes popular and im not.. but she'd rather hang with me.

she also said to me "oh you catch the college bus" but i dont know how she knows that =\ has she been spying on me or something lol? not only this but also compliment my work but never the guy next to me, pretty bizarre.

what do you think?
this was near the start of the year and alot
has happened since. we fell out near christmas but i believe
something is there and i dont know how to speak to her again. i really like her, she sorta knows i like her but i dont know if shes playing me, playing hard to get or has lost interest?
ps: i can tell u about the falling out bit if that helps.

Last edited by jam; 06/02/07 09:37 PM.
jam #187772 06/02/07 10:36 PM
C
Friend
Friend
C
yes please explain that, but it seems as though she likes u because of all the attention shes giving u?

Hello feel free to PM me or ask any questions!
J
jam Offline OP
OP Offline
J
yea she used to compliment my work loads like i was someone special, look over alot even when i wasnt lookin her way and i never thought she liked me till she started hangin with me.

the falling out was her ignoring me one day, i stood near the door as she entered the room at dinner time and i waved at her and she walked past but didnt really acknowledge me. she purposely ignored me, i dont know how she couldnt see me waving.
she was getting angry with me day by day but i dont know why.

the day after the ignore episode i thought it was over between me and her so i didnt look at her once all day and i went home early instead of stayin behind after class with her. now i was at work exp the monday and tuesday the week after and when i wasnt in on tuesday she asked the teacher and my friend "where am i" as in concerned. even the week after i was off tuesday also and she asked again but this time she asked my friend "what school did he j go to".. i thought that was a strange question. when the teacher and some others entered the room she stopped talking about me.

we eventually spoke again and i noticed she left her hand bag with me in a free room (she could of taken it to her next lesson but didnt) and i had a feeling she left it there so she had a reason to come back and speak with me. but i avoided chances to speak to her and i messed up big time, i then wrote her a note sayin i like her (nothing too direct but enough) but since i think neither of us will talk about our feelings to each other.

you could say her not replyin to it shows no interest but she stills looks at me and stays behind in class but wont speak to me. i just dont get it =|

jam #187817 06/03/07 12:46 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Well, regarding the note, are you sure that she received it?

It does sound as if she likes you, so why not suggest doing something together ~ in a group, perhaps?

Do a group of you ever go swimming, or bowling, or to the cinema or a cafe or anything like that?
If so, you could ask her to join you.
If not, you could try to arrange something with some friends, and include her.

If you tend to discuss your schoolwork, maybe you could suggest going to the library to study together.

Welcome to the forum & good luck! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #187855 06/03/07 03:12 AM
J
jam Offline OP
OP Offline
J
she definately receieved it, i gave it to her by hand. I realise it was alittle cheesy and i dont think she liked the approach tbh. =[ After she received it she was ok with me, this was just before the holidays so i actually skived the friday (day after) so i wasnt in.

when i came back from the holidays the teacher had said to me that she is worried about me.. at the time i thought he perhaps meant she didnt like the card and found it creepy lol. however i asked if it had made her angry and he said no. he has told me to speak to her but i can never do it. i mean if she didnt like me id have guessed she'd just say she didnt like me to my face..

but what i do know is something happened last week. this last week she was abit flirty with me. On tuesday i caught her looking a few times, when 2 of my other girl aquintances came in my class and they started talkin to me i noticed the girl was lookin over at me, i dont know if it was a jealous look.

as for at break time i stayed in the class room and she did also.. now when were alone we dont talk to eachother for some reason anymore, i think were both nervous. or playing hard to get since i avoided her them few times?

what happened was the teacher said to my friend to go and have a break (half way thru break) and so i followed him out the room, and the girl left right after i left. but she could of stayed. so i presumed perhaps she wanted me to stay and talk to her or something?

on thursday however i noticed in the morning her friend was joking about getting the girl i like a boyfriend because she never has one, they were being loud whilst infront of me, in some ways i think it was to make me jealous or to wind me up but i dont know. the teacher told her friend to sit down and then the teacher looked at me as if he knew something i didnt. i mean i cant possibly see them tryin to hurt me on purpose because they are nice girls.

now this girl was in my view pretty much all week.
i only have a few weeks until the end of the year so ive got to ask her out very soon. The problem also is shes very popular and im not really friends with her friends, i only have 2 friends in my class but she knows everyone in class.

jam #187906 06/03/07 01:39 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: jam
...The problem also is shes very popular and im not really friends with her friends, i only have 2 friends in my class but she knows everyone in class.

What has that got to do with anything?

If she likes you, then it's you she wants to be popular with.

If you like her, what does it matter how you get on with her friends?

Start talking to her again & see what happens.

PDM #187930 06/03/07 03:52 PM
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
OMGGGGGGG, all I have to say is that I was in that EXACT situation, lol. Wow... Only I didn't give her a note telling her I liked her...
I mean, you even have the same class size as me...and when I was one of a few kids not to go on a clas trip she noticed I didn't go.
What I would do is just maybe sit next to her in classes - but not all of them - then she might think your stalking her, lol. Also try and talk to her in the hallway, and if you walk by her anywhere be sure to say atleast "hi".

Originally Posted By: PDM
Originally Posted By: jam
...The problem also is shes very popular and im not really friends with her friends, i only have 2 friends in my class but she knows everyone in class.

What has that got to do with anything?

If she likes you, then it's you she wants to be popular with.

If you like her, what does it matter how you get on with her friends?

Acttually, I see why jam posted that. I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering why a popular girrl would like me...cuz I'm not so popular. You know what I mean? I would always think that they were playing a hoax on me or something.

Emmit

RIP Jayka and Grayson
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, I do understand that ~ that it might be a joke of some kind.

I had a trick like that played on me by my friends when I was about 13 or 14. The thing to do is be friendly and pleasant but don't do anything too over the top.

Actually, 3budgies, Jam's post reminded me a bit of you.

PDM #187952 06/03/07 05:13 PM
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, that's a very commom thing for kids in middle school to do.

Yeah, it reminded me of me as well. But now Katherine and I are going out and I was very sure that they weren't playing a joke on me, lol.

Emmit

RIP Jayka and Grayson
J
jam Offline OP
OP Offline
J
haha someone in the same situation, thats quite cool. Im guessing it went well for you tho in the end? did you two get together? can i read your post if its still on the forum?

there was also something else that was quite wierd, when i said to her once i dont use msn much a week later she said to me "u dont use msn much do you?", that was another thing that she remembered. i asked if i could have her msn and said yes but when she said she didnt use it much i backed off from getting it, i dont know why.

cool so u had 14/15 ppl in ur clas too? i dont know how she remembered it because it was a year and abit ago, i dont know how she could remember something like that. i hope its a gd thing smile

yea there was a few times, she sat next to me or opposite me and placed her bag near me but then her friends turned up and she moved to her own place.. and another time i sat next to her and she didnt move away or think it was weird or anything and she made me listen to her ipod. in real class time we dont sit next to eachother as all her friends are on her desk, my desk has 3 ppl and her desk is full so i dont rly sit next to her.

the communication has gotten better but we never have as many chances to talk because alot of people stay at break or in free lessons, we always talk alone but not in the presence of others.

the thing i was saying about her being popular is just that i was trying to say she has alot of friends already and her spendin time with me means she prob does like me but she acts different around me when other ppl are around, if her friends/my friends are there we dont talk.

and thats exactly what i feel, this could be a game but i doubt she would of been friendly with me to begin with and look over alot.

if i have that gut feeling she likes me am i usualy right? i think one of her friends knows about us because when we last spoke her friend smirked at us as if she knew some secret about us. this was before the note aswell.

3budgies did u ever have that gut feeling she liked u, how long did it take for u to get together?

cheers!

Last edited by jam; 06/03/07 07:58 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site