Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#408479 01/17/11 01:31 AM
E
Edward Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Hey there, here´s the lil story... (i'm male, 20) About a year ago, in my college i joined an alumni society from my career and well, that weekend i was told they were throwing a "welcome party", i met a guy and quickly became friends with him, he offered me to give me a ride to the party site, once there i saw a very cute girl i liked him the first time i saw her, the party didn't last long and i was already back into my friend's car when she also went inside, she is very good friends with him so we actually went to get some dinner. Okay so by the next few weeks they were making a congress and needed inside help to promote the event in the college, everyone was asked to help 2 hrs per week, i had a tight schedule but decided to make space for it, once on the stand, i saw the same girl again, she had the same hours i had so we got to know each other just a little. The event was getting close each week, so the organizer said we should also promote to nearby universities, i was asked to tag with (Lets name the girl...Alice oh and she is 3 years older than me), okay so i was asked to tag with Alice so she wouldn't go there all by herself and ended up spending the whole afternoon with her, we made some connection i believe, she laughed a lot, i laughed a lot, she even asked me THE question "Hey, do you have a girlfriend?" i said "no i dont, what about you? do you have a boyfriend?" she answered "YES", from that point onwards things got really cold, all i knew was that she was leaving as an exchange student next semester and that was it, time to forget i guess...? So by summer (6 months later) i was doing my new schedule and the system bugged out, had to email my career director to add me 2 classes i needed to have, he just answered with an email with the new schedule and those 2 classes. So i had no idea how were the teachers he picked for me, i was expecting everything in those 2 classes, had the first one and it went pretty good, walked to my second one, entered the classroom, had a sit and then bam, Alice walks in, first my heart went crazy then i had to keep seeing her just to be sure it was really her. So the chances of her having that class were really really low since she is ahead 3 years of college, thats a first year class she happens to not have had it until now, also fact is this class has like 20 different groups you can be in with....AND we ended up being in the same team because we were on the same career. I had her on facebook and didn't look her up until i saw her on the class, saw she was now single so i was like "hey maybe i should try asking her out", so the next weeks i was trying to get some conversation out of her, but she was always sitting so far from me, if i was on the front row she was on the back, if i was on the back she would move to the front (Not as in real-time, you take a seat as you come into the classroom). At one point i managed to get some conversation, she brought a topic, we talked about it, then i mentioned i liked X music group and she also talked about it. I knew she was ending her career this semester so she must have been pretty busy, i actually told her that and said I wanted to get to know her better and asked her email, the face she made...i think thats the first and only time i saw her that happy, she had a great smile and she got all red, so she gave me her email and added her. Fact is she never (even today) connected. I know that was her real hotmail simply because thats the one she has on her facebook. She started acting a little weird after, like avoiding me or acting cold. I decided to ask my friend (the one at the beginning of the story) see if he knows anything about her behaviur, he told me MAYBE i was making things up about stuff that was there "look, she is really nice to everyone, maybe you saw things where there are no things, that happens when you fall in love" and i mean, looking back MAYBE she was just being nice, yet all the gestures, smiles, attention, coincidences, i dont know i feel there is more to it. She moved to another state since now she has a job, i'm still in college but i have this feeling i'll meet her again. So i'm asking you guys do you think she felt something at any point? am i to just forget everything happened? i did that once already but i knew i really wanted to be with her the moment she came into the class...no girl has made my heart beat that fast out of the blue haha. Any points of view are welcome...i'm here to see what do you guys think about this.... Thanks! -- Ed!

E
Edward Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Any comments? frown

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site