RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
OP Offline
O
Okay, sadly this might be long and annoy. But I am having problems with my whole love life....To start off...

I go to this Church that has very few people there. I am in home school so Church is my only social life outside of myspace where I have friends I have never met in person. Though one dood that used to go to my Church got a divorce, then remarried, and then moved back here. Since he didn't have a house to live in are Church lent him the parsonage. Though his new wife had like 4 kids from a previous marriage. And one of them was around my age. I am practically died when I first saw him. I like at once knew that I wanted/needed him. As corny as that sounds. Though I kinda thought it was kinda by default since he was the only person around my age that I saw. But it didn't matter to me. But I was way to shy to even talk to him. But I talked to my best friend about him a lot like I was an obsessed freak. And my best friend's grades were dropping so he had to go to the 'bad kids' school where the dood I like went. I didn't know for awhile and then all of a sudden out of no where the dood I like ask me my name. And then later I was like freaking out to my best friend and he was all like 'oh about that...' he had told him that I liked him and stuff. So I was like gonna have a heart attack. But then we began talk a lot more and he was sooo sweet. And then around V-Day I gave him a poem....and I think was being too....strong about it. Even though I was just admitting my mere attraction. But he told me that we couldn't be together because of some mental issues he was having. So I respected that. And then he finally got a myspace and were where like non stop talking. I have really gotten to know him A LOT more. And he just leaves me breathless. But...I let out my feelings again and he told me he was with someone. At first I was really really sad because I obviously want him more then anything in the world. But as strange as it is...I am really happy about it all because if that girl makes him happy then it makes me happy. I cant help but think that I am not in love with him I just love him as a person. but I would still think it wa ubber cool if we could get together. I am not sure I really have a question just someone to tell me if it sounds like I will every have a chance...Or it just sounds like I am ignorantly awaiting love that will never come true??

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi omgimroxie ~ welcome to the forum. :) And of course your problem isn’t annoying ~ or too long! It must be hard for you to see so few people, and you are right ~ this will have its effects. I home schooled my two sons for part of their education, but they had plenty of friends. My friend home-schools and takes her boy to regular home-school meetings, so that he can mix with other kids his age. I am assuming that the boy from the parsonage is really good-looking ~ and perhaps a nice person too! If that’s the case, and he’s around your age, and he’s pretty much the only boy you know, then I’m not surprised that you were immediately attracted to him. [quote]I like at once knew that I wanted/needed him. … Though I kinda thought it was kinda by default since he was the only person around my age that I saw. [/quote] Yes, you need friends & you are presumably a teenager, so boys will be attractive. You are sensible enough to realise that your isolation makes this boy even more attractive to you,. Now, you mention that you do have a best friend, so that’s good. And it sounds like this lad has now become your friend, too, but if he has issues that he is dealing with, and a girlfriend that he has told you about, then maybe friendship is all it can be. And, like a good friend, you just want him to be happy. As you say, maybe you are ‘not in love with him [you] just love him as a person‘. Who knows what the future may bring? Maybe you’ll get together or maybe you will find someone else. I think that you need friendship and companionship of people around you age. Is there a youth group at the church? Could you find a sports centre or youth club or young cinema club or anywhere safe where you could make friends? Ask your parent(s) or guardians(s) to help you to find somewhere suitable, where you can get to know people. Good luck :) By the way, I don’t understand what you mean by “the 'bad kids' school ”???

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site