Tomorrow my best friend gets married to some one he has been with for the last 10 years. He has bee my best friend for the last 3 years. Right there is a big red flag to me. SO now i guess the reason I am posting this.

The two of us have been sexually involved for almost 4 years. it was suppose to be a fling that escaladed to what it is today. We had never said I love you and up until 9 monthes ago we didnt even do anything face to face. The other day he was over and he said I love you and asked me if I loved him as well. I of course said i did. That night we didnt talk to about it anymore. Well This last wednesday he was over (3 days before his wedding) and we both say it again. After that we we sitting on the couch chatting when he was complaining about stuff at home and that is when i questioned it.

We disccused everything about his upcoming wedding and how he was sitting there with me and not at home with her. But now I just dont know what to do. He doesnt know what he wants to do.

I can tell more of our convo if that helps anyone I just need an outsiders perspective.