I am looking for advice, help or even stories!

I have been waiting for a tubal ligation for about a year now. I never made a appointment, but now my doctor has stopped practicing. I am going to a new Gyno- and i am really worried about....well her saying no to the procedure. My other doctor never told me i could get it done, he just kind of agreed that it was the best choice for me.
This has been on my mind for a long while. Ever since i was little i knew i never wanted children. I am getting married soon, and nothing has changed. Justin is ok knowing we will not have children of our own. When my sister has 5 well....we can just borrow hers! laugh I have severe anxiety issues, depression etc. I cannot handle loud noises, i just cannot.

I have researched it for a long time, and i know there are HUGE problems for the younger you are. I just feel i need a permanent form of birth control. I get sick and vomit on the pill, no one will do internal BC on me for various reasons(born with a birth defect that some doctors never heard of!). I am currently on Ortho evra, but OUCH it hurts like hell and i worry about it every day, every hour, if not minute.

Anyone of you ladies have any experience with this form of permanent BC? I would like to hear the good bad and the ugly, if you can tell.

New pics soon smile