Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#421663 01/27/12 02:39 AM
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
What clutter do you have in your home to release back out into the world?

I am still struggling with the pile of steel that was once our shed smile It caved in last February - so almost a full year ago.

Maybe tomorrow I will call someone and get it resolved!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Aha! Finally!

I dug up a number for Bob to call and had to ask him three times yesterday before he made the call (I hate phones and plus I feel like this is his issue and he should at least do some of the work).

The guy is coming tomorrow to get the steel.

Today Bob dragged the steel out to the driveway. He wanted me to help but I was asleep all day (went to bed about 7am) so he did get it done.

So tomorrow the steel will be gone! After a year! Happy happy smile

The guy is picking it up for free. So we get no money, but it costs us no money either.

Lisa Shea, Owner
I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
hey i remember the tug of war about this shed and yes it will at least be finally gone...and i would of found a way to sleep to after asking him so many times to do something about it lol... laugh

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
LOL it is the steel that never would leave! The guy didn't show up today. Hopefully he will show up tomorrow. Maybe this is a sign that I should treasure this steel ...

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
it really is a little ridiculous right now! I wish you had a vehicle you could just use yourself and get it overwith and recycled.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
It is done! The guy came by, the steel is gone, and one small step has been taken.

Hurrah!

Next step is my office with the piles of books to give away. I'll re-list those for the editors shortly.

Lisa Shea, Owner
I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
omg this is too funny about the steel but yet i know it was a great irration and not at all funny for you...luv the thing about the steel that would never leave...

books shouldnt be to hard to get rid off...sounds like you have accumulated a ton of things thru the years ...i have a rule of thumb after watching my mom accumulate...if i dont use it in 6mos its gone unless...its something for emergency purposes of course...like power going out around here ...that last time really affected me and im still working thru it ...now its like my feezer always has to have ice in it ...just in case...in one form or another but not to be in denial its more than just a little ice i have in there...so i really need to tackle THAT and be done with this silly crutch.

after not being around for so long, man you sure are doing a ton of posting ...lol smile its keeping things flowing in here...almost too fast laugh

Last edited by illusive Fantasy; 02/04/12 02:42 AM.
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Yes I apologize for being off for a month - between my three books being released, the family cruise, and other family issues in Dec-Jan I could not breathe at all. Even now I cannot breathe but I am pushing other things aside anyway. Our traffic here was really plummeting and I want to make sure these tens years of valuable parakeet content remains able to be found in search engines!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
On the books, it's not a matter of me accumulating them. Because I am in the top 50 of Amazon reviewers I have books showing up unasked for at my house every day. I then pass them along to BellaOnline editors to review - but it means I have to list what I have, gather what they want, and then package them and ship them out.

Lisa Shea, Owner
I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
there used to be people i knew of that did book reviews for like barnes and noble or one of those it sure did eat up their life trying to do that ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site