RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#414728 04/30/11 03:08 PM
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
My life at the moment is complicated and i need help! some of a couple of my friends just recently got mad at me. And they clam that they arent mad at me witch im sorry....i dont believe them. I normally would. But i text them to have a GOOD/ NICE conversation. And they end up taking thing the wronge way...and i do feel bad. Because i feel like there is absolutly nothing to do. I went over with them 100 times and they said they arent mad. I guess it just seems like they are. and it makes me sad because i feel like there is absoulutly nothing i can do): any advice?):

"A life without animal's would be a sad one"
Regular
Regular
im not fully understanding the issue. you said you try and have a good conversation and they take it the wrong way. i dont think i understand what you mean?

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Sorry Kayla for not explaing...but im only going to go so in deph so here'more info...i did somthing to make a coupole of my friends mad at me..and we got kinda over it....i can still tell one of them is mad. and i try to make things not mad or ways like that. and it dose not work. and idk what to do becasue i still feel like i betrayed them...and the feeling of guilt and sadness will not go away cuz i feel one of them is still mad witch i dont blame them but what do i do):

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
like they dont answer my last txts, take thing's the wronge way, and i feel EXTREMELY bad i was at a party last night and i seriously only thought about this and how mean i am and it wont seriously will not go away

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello Katie smile

No-one is perfect and, during the teens, emotions can get out of control.

You did something that you feel you shouldn't have and now you feel guilty.
You are still blaming yourself and you think that your friends are still blaming you, too ~ even though they assure you that they aren't.

Going over it with them 100 times, by text, probably won't help ~ it may just irritate them.

All you can do is apologise, just once, but properly ~ say how guilty and sad that you feel ~ whether or not they still blame you ~ and say that you wish that there was something that you could do to change things, but you can't and you just hope that they will forgive and forget, and that you can still be good friends.

Maybe they truly have got over it, but, if not, a quiet serious face-to-face discussion, next time you meet up, rather than texting, could be the answer.

As you say, what's done is done ~ you have tried to be friendly and there is not much more that you can do.
I'm sure that they will come around eventually ~ you seem like a lovely friendly girl smile

Good luck, try not to worry about it and keep smiling smile

PS. If this is making you feel really down, then perhaps you should talk to your parents about it, and tell them just how much it is worrying and upsetting you smile

Last edited by PDM; 05/01/11 11:13 PM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Good Friend
Good Friend
Katie, You say that you, "I still feel like I betrayed them", betrayed them. I have been their I held that feeling for a long time. I had a friend in junior high school that was a senior. I was fairly popular in junior high and had allot of friends and a steady girl. My friend, who happened to be a girl too and very pretty, went to church with me and she was the senior - she asked me to go with her to prom and I said I would.

I ordered the tux and the flowers but when the night rolled around my steady girl got jealous, even though this was a girl I went to church with, and she told me that she would break it off with me if I went.

I had choice to make, go to the prom and lose my girl or break a promise that I had made to a "good girl" who was depending on me to go to her most important dance in the last year of her high school career.

I chose the latter because I was in love with my girl. The "good girl's" family shunned me and my family gave me hell over it. Only recently have I had the courage to walk up to her grab her hands and get on my knees and say that I am truly sorry and wait until I feel her energy come into my hands and hear her say that she forgives me.

I don't believe that the way into paradise is to ask the Gods to forgive you because how can a God forgive you for a sin that you committed against another soul? You need to gain forgiveness from that person or that fault will dwell with you forever!

Katie, What I am telling you is that you need to just walk up to your friend and grab their hands, close your eyes and clear your mind. Feel the warmth of their hands and then imagine the fault at hand and ask forgiveness for that fault! If and when they forgive you you will feel the truth of their words in their hands!

It sounds like a bunch of hippy crap doesn't it? But it is my truth for me and millions upon millions like me? Adjust your path, ask forgiveness and it will bring you some peace. smile

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.”-Johann Goethe

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site