RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
OP Offline
J
Everyday we drink from chlorinated water, sometimes we eat food that are not nutritious, and people sometimes have a bad lifestyle - these things can contribute to everyday stress. We all need a healthy lifestyle, we need something to trigger ourselves to fight the bad habit we all used to. There are supplements that could help boost the body's energy, thus, reducing stress.

Last edited by Lisa Shea; 04/11/10 09:01 AM.
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I removed the promotional URL post, but the main idea here is a sound one. Few of us eat a diet which provides all our vitamins and minerals. Taking a good multi-vitamin helps ensure we get all our Vitamin C, B, and other nutrients to keep our mind sharp and our emotions even.

Does everybody take a multi-vitamin?

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I take a multi, an herbal supplement, anitoxidants, vitamin e, vitamin d, fiber and lysine. I try to take them daily but sometimes I forget.

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Jilly - I take a Centrum multivitamin plus fiber and extra C. How much extra D and E do you take? My multi has 100% of each.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I'd have to check, but my pills containers are buried in the RV. I have a stash of mixed vitamins I just keep by my desk.

Pretty much I just buy what is on sale when I am out of something. Vitamins are very expensive!

Best Friend
Best Friend
I have a friend who brings me some of his vitamins when he re-stocks. I take a Multi/Mineral, some of the B's, B 12 sublingual (when he brings it), plus extra C. This time he brought some Calcium Magnesium which I like to take with my extra C. I use 1/4 teas (100mg.)of the Vitamin C powder daily plus whatever is in the multi. It really helps a lot with my allergies and sinus problems.

They ARE expensive. If not for my friend, (an ex of mine) I would not be able to afford them. Sometimes he brings me weird ones, but I take them! lol . Who knows, I might need it!

It is said that if you are feeling under the weather, take 500 mg. of vitamin C, (powder or pill) every hour till you feel the bathroom calling you, and it helps rid body of toxins.

Another I like to take is the "Emergen C" packet. It is a packet of powder Multi/Minerals, and you add water or juice, and since it's liquid you can really tell the difference right away.

Dinah, Tweetymom

RIP precious Merlin
7/11/1990-11/17/2009
RIP Tweetylove
5/13/2010
Rest with Merlin
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Dinah, I do love the EmergenC packets. I use them also. YUM

Best Friend
Best Friend
I use a vinegar rinse to get toxins out of my hair. Mainly the cleaning chemicals I use in my job, but there are many toxins in the air that affect our hair.

The smoke from the Mexico fires last year. Smoke and ash from wildfires at the State parks every year. Possibly volcanic ash, as it did get to the east coast of the USA last week. Residue from manufacturing plants. The city sprays for mosquitoes. Construction sites. I'm sure there's more than I think of right now.

The vinegar works great, and does not coat your hair and it makes it shiny and new looking. Use a tblsp in a gal of water. I shampoo once, rinse, then use the v rinse, rinse well with warm water, then shampoo again and rinse well. It restores the ph.

Dinah, Tweetymom

RIP precious Merlin
7/11/1990-11/17/2009
RIP Tweetylove
5/13/2010
Rest with Merlin
Best Friend
Best Friend
To restore the ph on your facial skin, cut a lemon in half, and using the half lemon, rub it all over your face, then rinse well with WARM water.

You won't believe the things it loosens and gets out of your pores! It's amazing. I know it sounds like it would dry it out but it does not.

Dinah, Tweetymom

RIP precious Merlin
7/11/1990-11/17/2009
RIP Tweetylove
5/13/2010
Rest with Merlin
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Dinah - last year I was making rosemary shampoo which I loved and I did a vinegar rinse after that. I loved it! We grew some rosemary to make some more shampoo but gray mildew killed it. So now I have to grow yet more.

I should do the vinegar rinse anyway, even while I work on that.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site