RomanceClass.com
Posted By: triath91 First kiss? - 08/02/07 03:08 PM
My girlfriend and I have been dating since Monday, but before that we had been going on double dates for a month. She has never kissed nor have I. We are both sophmores in HS and 15. This will be our first 'real date' as bf and gf. She is really sheltered and shy. Should I try and kiss her tonite on the lips?
Any tips? Would it be safer if i kissed her on the cheek or something first?

Posted By: PDM Re: First kiss? - 08/02/07 11:55 PM
Welcome triath91 smile

Someone else asked a similar question ~ I'll tell you what I told him:

I don't really think that kisses should be planned ~ they should just happen naturally ~ when you both feel comfortable and ready.

Just enjoy your date and relax!

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=203395&page=1#Post203395
Posted By: Kiwi&Budgie Re: First kiss? - 08/03/07 12:52 AM
I agree they shouldn't be planned, my first one was planned and i had an audience of 13 year olds egging us on ! How stupid.

I am sure she will expect something when you take her home, just make sure you walk her to the door, if you dont feel comfortable and she will be nervous just give her a nice hug and maybe a peck on the cheek, that way she wont feel pressured and wont feel like you did not have a good time.

You have to ease into this, you know start with holding hands, hugs, pecks on the cheeks etc till its time for the big smoochie kiss !! This is sooooo sweet!!!
© RomanceClass Forum