RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Im in NEED plz help meh - 09/12/07 02:11 AM
im 14 years old,and ive never had a gf, it sounds funny,yes i no,but idc. theres this girl i REALLY like,were both in the 9th grade,and im prety sure she likes me back. she likes talking to me,but since i never had a gf,i get so nervous,and when my friends see me talking to here,they say im gay n [censored] cause i never had a gf,i wana get with her but i dono what to say/do to get her as my gf,

sorry if its kinda long,
heelp
Posted By: PDM Re: plz help meh - 09/12/07 06:00 PM
It's not that strange to be 14 and not to have had a girlfriend. Stop worryinmg about what others say ~ it's just silliness.

If you get on well with this girl, just chat to her, and don't put pressure on yourself.
See how it goes.

Good luck!
Posted By: greeneyedgrl17 Re: plz help meh - 09/27/07 06:21 PM
wut u need 2 do is stop worryin bout wut others think. go ask that girl 2 a movie. evn if she says no, u tried
Posted By: brittany98 Re: plz help meh - 09/30/07 05:37 AM
dont be nervous, cuz i know that girls my age feel reeeaally nervous when someone is nervous around them. its not a bad thing, but yes, dont listen to other people about this if they talk like that. they arent really nice, are they?
Posted By: lwhuntley4 Re: plz help meh - 09/30/07 11:52 AM
Yea what they said. Im 18 I just got my first girlfriend in 11th grade. Come to think of it, Im her first bf. I'm now a senior and so is she and were doin great. Trust me kid, if you really like this girl, go for it. now things turn for the worst. Cheer up. Your one and only is out there somewhere.
© RomanceClass Forum