RomanceClass.com
Posted By: LV baby I love her but... - 05/04/10 03:37 AM
Hey everyone,

I had the best date of my life though i feel a bit guilty. ok so i met this girl at school (going for my PHD) and i new i had to do something so after class shes walking down the hall when someone kicks her (why would you hit a pretty girl or any girl for that matter) and i explode i called him a xxxx mind the language and gave him a right hook to the face he fell bleeding. Now im italian so emotions hit hard with me like if i love someone im ready to get in bed with them but i never do take it that far. so i help her up and i trip falling onto her and she thinks its fine until i get up because theres blood on the floor i get up by pushing on her boobs (oh iv had a cursing problem since first grade) and she calls me a perv but says its okay this once. so later were talking and i decide to go to a bar. at the bar we have a few drinks and she says the weirdest things (mind the fact shes drunk she said these things before and after getting drunk) so i say lets leave its to loud and we back to my dorm, no roomate and she gets a glass of water and spills it on her shirt thats white so i see her boobs and its like i had to get her in bed. so right after i say lets sit we start messing around and i bring up sex big mistake but she laughs and gos sure but walks away on her way out i reach around her waist and go im sorry, im a xxxxxx and we go back to my bed and i go hey arent you hot in that and pull off her shirt and she says lot better if you took off this and pulls down my pants a few minutes later we're both naked on the ground when all of a sudden a knock at the door we dont hear and in comes my parents. who by the way got naked also so we had a great foursome. by the way im no girl im bi though i love xxxxx and xxxxx alike (xxxxx more though)
Posted By: PDM Re: I love her but... - 05/04/10 09:02 AM
So you are a bi-sexual male who has had a lively date with a girl you just met, which started at school, continued in a bar and ended in your dorm room, where your parents also happened to be ~ and they joined you?

Interesting ~ and unexpected.
Why were your parents in your dorm room at night?
Was this a strange dream?

You say that you love her but ...
But what, exactly?
© RomanceClass Forum