RomanceClass.com
Posted By: WelshyAndProud I really need some advice - 05/20/10 04:25 PM
Hi, I'm new here smile I really need some advice on my boyfriend. We went out together last weekend and had our first kiss, but since then he's only texted me twice and I don't know what do do. It feels like he's going off me, and I won't see him for three weeks because I'm going on holiday. I really want to take it a bit further with him, but I don't know how. Any ideas?
Posted By: PDM Re: I really need some advice - 05/21/10 01:58 AM
Hello WelshyAndProud & Welcome smile

Was that your first date, or have you been going out for a while?
How long have you known each other?

He has texted you twice, but how many times have you texted him?

Did his texts sound as if he had enjoyed being with you?

Could he, perhaps, be feeling equally doubtful about what to do next ~ especially since you are going away?

Could you contact him and ask of you could meet up again ~ even if only briefly ~ before you go?
Posted By: WelshyAndProud Re: I really need some advice - 05/21/10 04:04 PM
We've been together for five months, and that we've been out together a few times before. We've known each other for about six months. I text him every evening after school, asking how he is and how his day was, which I've done for a few months. The few texts he has sent me have been very brief, ie. I'm fine, just packing for cricket tour next week - that's another thing, this weekend is the only chance I'll have to see him for two weeks, maybe a bit longer. Maybe I could suggest we meet up on the field again - I think I'll try that. Thanks smile smile smile
Posted By: PDM Re: I really need some advice - 05/21/10 09:54 PM
Good idea!

I see that we are both from the Midlands and both have Welsh blood! smile
Posted By: WelshyAndProud Re: I really need some advice - 05/24/10 03:56 PM
Whoo, we rule!! wink
Posted By: PDM Re: I really need some advice - 05/24/10 04:12 PM
smile
Posted By: ItzPumpkin Re: I really need some advice - 07/27/10 01:17 AM
Hello. Well, if you havent left yet, maybe arrange to meet him to take it to the extent you want it at? Dont feel bad to call him, maybe he doesnt have credit on his phone to contact you, i used to always call the boy i liked. You should call him and arrange something and say good bye for those three weeks. when you come back , as soon as posible you should call him to see how he is and tell him how much you missed him
© RomanceClass Forum