RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Katie Garvey Haha Boy Confused - 04/04/11 08:12 PM
haha hey everyone!! haha ya im aware this just might be the most pointless post ever!! but hahaha it's an actual question for a girl like me(: haha ok so im like guy obsessed. Like one day ill like somone new. then the next week ill go back to someone i previously liked!! then it might be somone totally new!! and i keep going down the list!!! like haha seriously go down the list repeatedly!!! what do i do!
Posted By: Kimberly1985 Re: Haha Boy Confused - 04/04/11 08:32 PM
LOL Katie! That happened to me a lot in my teenage years. Until one of the people "hurt your feelings" or you see something bad in them, you'll probably keep liking them. You seem like a sweet girl, and you're very pretty. Don't sell yourself short! Find someone who likes you back! smile
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: Haha Boy Confused - 04/04/11 08:40 PM
haha thank's and i try so hard not to like anyone like no one will never know!! hahah Lol but some people have its not that its just i would love to have no guy on my mind all day long but once i get over somone i come right back to them of somone else its seriously a cycle hahaha): and is there no cure?? cuz oonce went out with this one guyand it was terriable it only lasted like a week cuz he was so awk!! and i never thought twice about him!! i wont ever go out with him again but idk what to do with the people i havent gone out with and have had a bad expeirence with:/
Posted By: Kimberly1985 Re: Haha Boy Confused - 04/04/11 09:00 PM
Well, to this day. There was this gorgeous guy that I always liked but he would never go out with me. As a matter of fact, I dreamed of him last night! Which is really bad considering he's a married youth minister now! There is no cure for boy craziness! Just re-evaluate why you like these boys. Maybe you really don't "like" them at all as a boyfriend but just a friend. How old are you Katie? Early teens, I suspect! Boys are gonna be on your mind for a while. But don't let it interfere with school work or your friends. Other than that, enjoy! LOL
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: Haha Boy Confused - 04/04/11 10:25 PM
hahaha 14 but act 5 smirk hahaha and ik this sounds crazzy but most of them are my friends!!! but i turn it off an on! because one day ill be like oh hahaha ur my best friend then the next ill be like omg ur soo cute!! hahaha idk what to do!!! the only way for me to forget about them is to have somthing even bigger on my mind like fights with friends, school projects and things like that but usally i have guy issues 24/7 hahaha
Posted By: Kimberly1985 Re: Haha Boy Confused - 04/04/11 10:33 PM
It's perfectly normal! Most girls are like that. My 13 year old niece is so crazy about boys. I get worried about her because she's like, "He's sexy." I'm like "You're 13, you don't know what sexy is.". LOL
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: Haha Boy Confused - 04/04/11 10:38 PM
hahaha omg not going to lie that made me laugh!!! hahaha my friend said the same exact thing!!! haha i called this one guy sexy to my friend and he/she was like "ur only 14!! thats wronge" and i basically did a non-needed freakout session!! so haha he/she was right(:
© RomanceClass Forum