RomanceClass.com
Ok so i go this bar every week with my friends. about 2 months ago our waitress who we always get told my friend she thinks im really cute, but dont tell him. Of course he told me. Now i have a g/f but there is something about this waitress. so the weeks go on and every week it's something different, she either hooks me up with drinks like she'll send a drink over to (happens to be my fav.)if she is bartending. food, flirts, or tells my friends that she thinks i'm a great guy. now once i heard the great thing, i automatically thought "friend zone" But she also has a boyfriend who she lives with. Should i make a move to see cuz for some reason i feel like she may be thinking what i'm thinking. I'm confused people help a brother out!
What is up with you and your current girl friend?
we've been fighting for some time, i mean weve been together for a long time, but one thing is we cant agree on anything anymore. this past week was the worst, she blew me off and lied to me. when i say a long time over 5 years.
when you meet someone at their workplace , they kind of have have an upperhand soooo they can flirt without remorse - you have to create an opening to see her out of work, ie: what do you do after work? what did you get up to on the weekend .. get into her head and see if there is an opening and if she wants to talk on a more personal level and if she actually tells you well then brother she's throwing you a bone.
But be straight with your girlfriend. If it's over, it's over ~ she may well feel the same way ~ but don't two-time her.
thanks guys, nah i would never do that to my girl, i just wanted to know if i should check this option out. if i dont have a ring i dont wanna miss out on certain opportunities, i mean the way i feel deep down, there isnt a girl that can treat me better than my current g/f. but what if there is? thanks again
I think you have to decide if you are happy with your girlfriend. If you are happy with her then I would not mess things up.
If you are unhappy with her then I would break up with her and then pursue other options.
This having your cake and eating it too -- You will hurt your girl friend and lose her trust altoghether - so if that doesn't seem to bother you too much - then do her a favor and break up with her now.
If all you and your current girlfriend are doing is fighting, what steps will you take to make it better and how can you move to the next level? If you dont know or cant resolve, be done and move on....this isnt about the girl flirting with you~ This is about you wondering what direction your taking with your current girlfriend.

( By the way, girls have radar for guys that are in unhappy relationships...and if they are unhappy themselves, and percieve you as being better they will track you, ...figure out what you want first before you travel down that path)
I have a boyfriend, and when I mention a specific girlfriend, he becomes very interested (I mentioned her in passing, and he replied "you talked to Karen?", and the other day he mentioned her himself in one of our conversations: he perks-up when her name is mentioned....should I be concerned about his seemingly interest in her?
Originally Posted By: tara37
I have a boyfriend, and when I mention a specific girlfriend, he becomes very interested (I mentioned her in passing, and he replied "you talked to Karen?", and the other day he mentioned her himself in one of our conversations: he perks-up when her name is mentioned....should I be concerned about his seemingly interest in her?

I'll start a new thread for your question:

Interested in my friend?

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=204215&page=0#Post204215
Chuckles, while I'm not trying to burst your bubble, as they say, I will throw out that being nice is part of her job, and it's possible she's doing it as a way to get more tips. (The drunker/happier people are, the more they'll tip.) I have worked for tips before, and believe me, people who knew me before and then saw me work noticed a big change in how nice I was to people. However, I did not tell people that I thought their friends were cute, so maybe there is something there.
© RomanceClass Forum