RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Lars What's my next move? - 10/30/07 09:15 AM
Well this year at school this really good looking girl came into a parallel class of mine. So at first it was "wow she is hot" but well that all changed. So one day on msn I find out that she has added me to her contacts. So we begin to talk, talk,and talk. So eventually I find out that her past was a near exact copy of mine and that her likes and dislikes were almost all identical. Thats when I fall deeply in love with her. For about a week of school she was being horribly teased and I supported her through all this. After that she started letting me edit her poems so I let her edit mine. I did more stuff for her like help her with homework and order her dinner. Well I think we both liked each other at that time. Soon enough I gathered a group of my best friends to try and find a way to ask her out. Well after lots of planning I finally felt confident enough to ask her. Well it could've been divine intervention or just stupid chance but on that week a new guy came into school and the school jerk decides to go and tell the girl I like that I like her(but in a rather rude way). So now rumours say that she likes the new guy and well I have no idea what to do now so I was hoping you people could help. Yes, I know you might be thinking "haha! Love ain't for adolescants so go back to your computer games!" but hell I don't care because this girl means everything to me and if I don't get her then its another loveless school year for me.
Posted By: PDM Re: What's my next move? - 10/30/07 05:54 PM
Hi Lars.

Try to undo whatever that other person did.

Explain to her that you do, indeed, like her, but that you feel very uncomfortable about the way that that lad told her; that you hope that she didn't feel that you might be behind it, because you weren't, but, if she is willing, you would lke to go out with here ~ perhaps to the cinema, or bowling, or something like that ~ or even to the library or to one of your homes to do homework together.

Good luck.
Posted By: The_Zookeeper Re: What's my next move? - 10/31/07 01:18 AM
I feel bad for you. people can be jerks. I've had many a loveless school year though- it's not the end of the world. work at it but what happens, happens, and there isn't much else you can do about it
© RomanceClass Forum