RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Chivias I'm really confused. - 01/29/08 02:57 AM
I met this girl at my work about 2 months ago, she goes to me school, just recently she's been like... Talking to me alot, and touching me and all sorts of stuff, she always wants to hang out with me when we get off work and goto the lake and stuff, but I mean, she always hugs me every time I leave work and every time I get there, usually comes to me if somethings wrong, she asks me to take her to school, and all this stuff, but then theres this other guy who was going to ask her to prom and she always talks about it "Oh I hope he asks me" and I'm all like thinking that she just doesn't care about me, because I would take her if she wanted, I just get really confused, when I'm around her I feel so weird like I don't want to talk because I might say the wrong thing and it makes me feel nervous, can anyone help?
Posted By: PDM Re: I'm really confused. - 01/29/08 05:16 PM
Hi Chivias & welcome.

Why not just pluck up your courage and ask her to the dance.
At least then you will get an idea about her real feelings.
You may get a lovely response!

As far as hugging is concerned, some people just hug everyone they like. My son hugs all his friends ~ boys & girls. My daughter hugs her female friends. It's a sign of friendship.

But with this girl it might ~ just might ~ mean something more. To find out, ask her to the prom./
Posted By: *birdy_gurl*08 Re: I'm really confused. - 02/01/08 08:03 PM
omg i had a simular experience. well since i think like a girl and i am. she probably likes u and is trying to see if u like her to by makeing u jealous. u should probably ask her b4 the other guy does
Posted By: PDM Re: I'm really confused. - 02/01/08 09:19 PM
Welcome suzy!

You could be right!
© RomanceClass Forum