RomanceClass.com
Posted By: slaterjr1379 confused - 07/13/10 05:41 AM
lately ive been so confused about how this girl feel about me. she tells me she loves me . but still flirts with other guys alot. am i just being jealous? ive always had trust issues with girls. but with her its way worse! for some reason every time i think of her talking to another guy i get worried. its a constant feeling and i really really want it to go away.
Posted By: PDM Re: confused - 07/13/10 12:21 PM
Hi slaterjr1379 & welcome smile

When it comes to romance, there are a lot of confused people about ~ many come to this board ~ so you are certainly not alone!

Your girlfriend tells you that she loves you, but flirts with other boys.

It depends on what you mean by flirting, I suppose.

Some girls are just naturally very friendly and they enjoy male company. That doesn't mean that they are going to do anything more than just chat and smile and enjoy male company.

Other girls will take flirting further ~ kissing and touching, etc, and encouraging a similar response.

I'm afraid that I do not know how your girl is behaving, or what, exactly, the flirting consists of, but if it's just friendliness, then you shouldn't need to worry. If it's more than just friendliness, then perhaps you need to have a chat with her and tell her your concerns.

Good luck smile
© RomanceClass Forum