RomanceClass.com
Posted By: pimptastic666 Trying to get me ex girl freind back - 07/11/07 04:42 AM
well. me and the ex were together for just over a year. we broke up for several reasons.

to start with i didnt take it very well i begged and i pleaded for her to take me back. i feel stupid for it now.

i also work with her so it makes it hard to not speak to

im still heart broken and would do anything to get her back.
ive changed alot of things abotu my self i try my best to keep conversations short and sweet at the moment.
but im finding it really. seeing her is not good enuff i want to hold her and kiss her.

im really hoping shes going to see the changes and reconsider but its really worrying she wotn take me back at all but i am goign tos tick at it for now

any one got any advice on what else i can do?

First of all mate, are any of the reasons that ya broke up, anything ya can change about yourself or your house, job, etc.? That might help her see the change in ya. Also, try not paying much attention to her at your job, I mean talk to her when you have to, but other than that don't. She may begin to realize how much she misses ya, only when you aren't there. Good Luck Mate! "peace"
Posted By: PDM Re: Trying to get me ex girl freind back - 07/11/07 06:05 PM
Hi,

You could try sending her a letter, mentioning the reasons you think she may have had for finishing with you and telling her how you are trying to sort those things out ~ and perhaps asking if you could give things another try.
© RomanceClass Forum