RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Im in NEED What is it? - 02/07/08 07:24 AM
Ok
When i was in fourth gradr, this girl liked me, which who i liked back. Her mom took her out of the school for a private school and we had lost contact since. i am 15 now and she found me on myspace and we were talkin and we got together as a bf/gf.
We see eachother 1 time, and 2 days after that, she breaks up with me over a text message. she deletes me from her phone,myspace, and AIM, wont snwerr my calls and completley ignores me. she was my first girlfriend and after she broke up with me, i cant stop thinkin about her, as if i really loved her.
Do you think i really loved her? or i feel this way because my FIRST GF broke up with me? I also got my first kiss from her, but was just a peck on the lips laugh

Errr
Posted By: Four Keets Re: What is it? - 02/07/08 08:17 PM
That is really strange that she would not speak to you. It is doubtful you love her... It probably is just the fact that it was your first break-up. No worries though because you will meet new girls that you like and all will be well. smile
Posted By: Im in NEED Re: What is it? - 02/07/08 10:59 PM
Yea cause we had so much in common, we spent liek 12 hours together 1 day, then she brekas up woth me and ignores ALL contatc, delted me from myspace aim n everything. and when i call her her friends just phone threaten me lol.
There all cussing at me n xxxx, i just say " o Real mature" hehe
She wont even answer the phone, her friends do lol.
Posted By: Four Keets Re: What is it? - 02/08/08 12:45 AM
Again, no worries you will get over it. You are still very young and she is probably just being immature. Once you get older, you will look back at this and laugh at how ridiculous she was. Find something else to do with your time instead of calling her friends... move on because I can guarantee there will be other girls you will like.
Posted By: Im in NEED Re: What is it? - 02/08/08 06:14 AM
mmk
Posted By: PDM Re: What is it? - 02/08/08 06:10 PM
Hi Im in NEED
You are bound to feel a bit upset when your first girlfriend finishes with you ~ especially in such an odd way, but I agree ~ you will find another girl, who is more polite.
Posted By: sep780 Re: What is it? - 02/14/08 07:20 AM
From what it sounds like to me she's not worth your effort. If she was she'd at least return your calls & wouldn't have deleted you from her life competely so to speak. After one visit I don't think it's love. Do know what you're feeling in a way though.
© RomanceClass Forum