RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Lisa Shea Magazines and Newspapers - 02/15/10 07:17 AM
How many magazines and newspapers do you get in your home every months?

Do you get a daily or weekly newspaper?

What do you do with them when you're done?
Posted By: jilly Re: Magazines and Newspapers - 02/15/10 07:50 AM
I had managed to NOT have any publications coming to me, and then I joined a few RV organizations that sent me their mags. So now I get the Thousand Trails magazine, the Escapees RV Club magazine, the Good Sam RV travel magazine, and the Camping World RV magazine.

Eeeks.

I do read them all, and then I leave them in the magazine/library exchanges at the RV parks for others. So it works out.

If that was not an option for me, I would bring my magazines to libraries and thrift stores. Better to have them be reused than recycled.

Best of all is not to get them in the first place and read things online. I know I could probably get these subscriptions cancelled, but I DO read them and they are paid for anyway with my club memberships.

As for mags we used to get, like Sci American, we cancelled those and just read science websites now, for example.

What magazines do other people get? What do you do with them after?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Magazines and Newspapers - 03/27/10 05:46 AM
I subscribed to a bunch of literary style magazines for a year, to get inspiration and ideas from them. Their time is all running out now and I'm very glad. It was nice to read them, but also an "obligation" when they came in. I already have a huge backlog of books to read and review. So I'm glad they are all ending.
© RomanceClass Forum