Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#190191 - 06/10/07 03:38 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Laura-Li Artist]
Kuronica Offline

I had my first boyfriend in second grade...well we liked each other, but then I moved and we never talked to each other after that. And now I have a boyfriend, and I am in sixth grade, so I guess I've had two so far. Though my current boyfriend, well we don't exactly talk a lot, but we are best friends. Though I think I might leave him...our relationship isn't going anywhere

Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Twitter Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Facebook Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to MySpace Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Reddit
#190195 - 06/10/07 03:47 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Kuronica]
Si, Sam, and Me Offline
Regular

Loc: Arkansas
I had my frist boy friend in the second grade, if you really count that. Then I had another when I was in the third grade. In the seventh grade, I became an emo freak, so no one liked me. Then I became a hippie, and every thinks I'm a pot head. lol.

(I used to be The Hippie & Si)

Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Twitter Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Facebook Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to MySpace Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Reddit
#190225 - 06/10/07 05:27 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Si, Sam, and Me]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: The Hippie & Si
I had my frist boy friend in the second grade, if you really count that. Then I had another when I was in the third grade. In the seventh grade, I became an emo freak, so no one liked me. Then I became a hippie, and every thinks I'm a pot head. lol.

Oh dear!? frown smile

Edited by PDM (06/10/07 05:27 PM)

#190227 - 06/10/07 05:29 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Kuronica]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: Nicks Kurt
......our relationship isn't going anywhere

Well, I don't think that relationships are meant to be long-term in sixth grade. Is that 13? smile

#190228 - 06/10/07 05:34 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: PDM]
Kuronica Offline

Yea I know, but still it would be nice if he at least showed some effort in trying to make me happy..but oh well..

also we got together June 6, so really not to long...

#190230 - 06/10/07 05:53 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Kuronica]
OiScoutChikk Offline
Friend

Loc: D-port , Iowa
13...i wasnt suppose to date till i was 16, but then along a dude

#190240 - 06/10/07 06:15 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: OiScoutChikk]
HoRseLoVer Offline
Friend

Loc: New York
2 grade for me. then 3rd, and now im in 5 th grade.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
12/15/14 11:09 PM
Vegas and Art
by Lisa Shea
12/11/14 12:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
12/10/14 04:54 PM
Mindfulness in School
by Lisa Shea
12/03/14 07:30 PM
Cleaning Humidifiers
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:16 PM
Growing Taller
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:15 PM
Getting my ex back
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:14 PM
Best Friends
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:11 PM
Forgiveness
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:11 PM
House Mess Overload
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:09 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors