The rest of the story.
So after all that i confronted her again , and told her that she would have to make a choice , either me or him , that i would not want to live with her like that.Couple of hours passed and she phoned me at the office , crying and told me i was the one she wanted , that she could not see her life without me and that she was gonna tell the guy just that.I have to admit that my heart felt calmer and i regain the smile on my face.
When i got home that day we had no chance to talk , both our kids were over excited and at the time they went to sleep so did we and we never spoke for more than 5 mins.
Some more days passed , and nothing happened , no changes , everything still cold and distant so once again i started to feel suspicious and Voila!!!I caught her on the act , she was leaving a cybercafe where she went to see if there were any messages from him , my heart shattered into a million pieces , and she looked so calm , like it was a normal thing , on that day i think i never felt so bad in my life.We talked again , she begged me not to remove the wedding ring , not to leave the house.I stayed because of my childrens but by that time depression had taken over me and once again i told her to make choice , wich she did , she told me that i was the one she wanted , about the same thing i heard the 1st time.
Now im taking some medication to cope with all this and im slowling starting to feel better , not calmer , i still live every day like if my heart wants to come out of my chest and have no clue what i should do.
The only thing i Know is : She is my soulmate and the love of my life , i would do anything for her but i do not want to suffer anymore , i cant , my job is at stake my friends , i feel like my dreams have been stolen from me.
Give me your honest opinion please , i know advices are very hard to give but , what would you do???