ok guys help me out this one is difficult, ok so about a week ago i broke up with my g/f because we were having alot of problems and i thought some time would do us good, nothing permanenet, so anyway i broke it off and three days later i called her and said that were good now and i want to go back out well she told me she was over me and didnt want anything to do with me anymore. at first it was a little awkward and all because we have been dating for atleast 3 years now, so then i thought she needed more time i called her alot and she told me not to call anymore so then i found out that she was talking to another guy and eventually she told me that he makes her happy and he is what she wants because i made her so unhappy i told her that i loved her and i would do anything for her treat her like a pricess ect. so then i went nuts and kept calling and calling she eventually told me she wanted nothing to do with me anymore and she had moved on so now im stuck in a delema and dont know what to do to get her back she is the one for me and she is all i ever wanted.....please help!