Ok well im still with my first bf. Weve been going out for 10 months so far. He does live 45 min away but i see him every weekend and either i sleepover there or he sleeps over here. && everytime im with him i feel like the happiest girl in the world. ALso we buy eachother something each month fo rout anniversary. The first 3 months we went out he broke up with me for aobut 5 days which i belive for another girl that hes never met && never wanted anything to do with me. But then he calls back beggin and crying for me back. He changed ALOT! Now hes the one all close to me ant watnot. Which has led us to sum jealousy issues. If he hangs out with a girl i get xxxxxx cuz im too scared hell break up with me again. && he gets mad when i hang out with guys cuz hes scared ill break up with him this time like all his other gfs did to him. So weve started getting into more fights. He also smokes. which i think is disgusting. So we hada mishap a couple days ago and he pushed me and yelled and cursed at me. Which he does yell and scream at his mom, sister, and brother. His whole attitude changed when his dad died fmro lung cancer last year. Ever since he pushed me or w/e all his friends are not talking to him, hes failing his finals that were both taking this week, and his moms getting aggrivated. So im basically all he has. But its also putting alot of stress on me. Not only do i haveta worry bout my family, frneds, and skool. But i also haveta worry bout his issues to. So im not sure if breaking up with him will calm everythign down or just make it worse. Also my friends are telling me to break up with him to. But he also bought me 5 things at the mall and sent me roses in the mail to make it up to me. But im geting sick of him doing something, apologizeng, doing something, apologizing. Also i tried to break up with him a couple days ago and he was crying and throwing up. He tells me theres no other girl that he just wants me to be all his and nothing differnt. Whcih scares me on what he might do if i do break up with him. I also no that if i do break up with him, that i will be awfully upset and prolly will regret it. && i do love him i just think he loves me WAAY too much. But if its for the best then ill do it. Ugh. Im just so confused idk wat to do. Plz help me.

<3 Shelby

Last edited by PDM; 05/30/07 11:14 PM.