Okay, we're both pretty young. She's only 2 months younger than me.
We've been together for 12 months.

Even typing this is breaks my heart as I come to the realisation that I may never hold her again

She broke up with me a few weeks ago. She said we needed to be friends to re-ignite the spark. Let me begin: In the past I hadn't treated her with the respect she deserved. We argued a lot on some occassions.

But we really did love each other.
Even at such a young age, we talked about a family, marriage, all of that. We talked about how we'd be together forever.

I tried to be just friends with her for a while. But i mucked it up. I broke down and asked her to take me back... She felt pressurised and it broke down for a while. Now I've said I want us to be friends again to re-ignite it, she says im incapable of doing so. Even though she agrees to be friends, she doesn't seem optomistic. She says she still loves me...

And I love her so much. I can't bare to go on with my life without her.

I know people say there's more fish in the sea... but she is my soulmate. I've never felt such a strong connection with someone before. We were perfect. It's just the past couple of months I took her for granted. I really don't know what to do. I want her so badly, i want her to know how much I love her

I've tried just letting go of my feelings for her, but I can't. I just can't forget about the times we had and I don't want to admit I won't be spending the rest of my life with this girl.

I've tried talking to her, but she's been so stressed lately. With work and recreational things (she's in a drama club). And I know she doesn't like to admit it but, I can tell she's getting frustrated.

Please help me... I don't have anyone else to talk to...