We were in a musical together. That's how we met. We played leads that are suppose to like eachother. I liked him and my best friend told me he liked me so I told my best friend she could ask him out for me. We were all hanging out at the park and she asked him out for me and he said yes. He was my first boyfriend. We had everything in common. We both loved singing, acting, dogs, manga, anime, and rootbeer floats. He was funny and smart and cute and so sweet and sensative. One day I checked my cell phone messages and there were three five minute messages with from him. He was crying. He said He can't do this anymore. He said he never sees me because we go to different schools. He said he didn't know anything about me. I still love him. I really really love him. We are still friends and we talk all the time as if we were never dating. But sometimes when I'm singing or laughing with him I have a flash back of resting my head on his shoulder at the movies and singing hey jude together since the movie was across the universe. I remember how soft his face feels how how I may never get to feel it again. I wan't him back so badly. 'll do anything.