I've been on here for a while now so I thought some might care to know. =)

Steve proposed this past Sunday, the 23rd!

He got on one knee in a beautiful Civil War Tavern turned into resturant that we have up here. After an awesome meal, and just before the coffee stage after desert, he was talking to me about how long we've been together, and how great it's been. Then he pulled out a jewlery box, and I obviously knew what was going on after than. All I could get out of my mouth was "Ooooh!" and I hardly remember much of what was said, I was so nervous. But he came over, got on one knee, said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me, and asked me to marry him.

I said yes. =)

The waiter came over shortly after, while we're laughing nervously and hugging each other, and Steve ordered a bottle of chapaigne to celebrate.

I was pretty tongue tied for the rest of the day, as I called friends and showed my parents at home the ring. Then later after the Christmas program at church told both my pastors.

Hehe, I've been pretty giddy since then. So sorry for rambling, but I love to share it! It's all so new right now, so I'm in one of those crazy excited "tell everyone" kind of moods.