Hello everyone! I just HAD to share this with you!So my fiance and I have been engaged for some time and we finally set a concrete date a couple months ago. Since then i've been going insane with all the preperations. I've only been to one wedding and that was a long time ago so i'm totally new to everything i'm doing.

I went to David's Bridal and tried on two dresses and thought i'd found the one... THE dress... I had to settle on the one I chose due to monetary constraints. Thankfully I haven't bought it yet. I was looking on Ebay the other day (i know i know.. not the most reputable place to buy clothing sometimes). And I found a person that is based in China (again not the most fantastic) but the prices are phonomenal and the dresses are custom.. I send in my measurements and they create the dress to those specifications. My dress through David's Bridal was going to end up being about 450 with the dress, slip and corset. For a dress I'm only going to wear once I wasn't thrilled. But on Ebay I found the dress I was REALLY wanting in the D.B. catilogue that was about 650.00 without the corset and slip. It comes with the corset (might be built into the dress) and the slip is an extra 15 bucks.. So total it is going to cost me about 175.00 for the dress of my dreams. That includes shipping. For that price i'm willing to try Ebay. It's not a used dress and it's custom.. I nearly cried when I found it.. I wanted to share this with all the other engaged people on here as an alternative to the costly dresses that you then have to alter. And considering all the negative things I had read about online for D.B. I was really not wanting to go through them unless I absolutely had to. The Ebay online store for this place is April Bridal http://stores.ebay.com/April-Bridal And it appears that they have good feedback.. 26 neg and over 1600 posetive... In a world where a woman buys a dress to wear only once it is aweful to have to pay a months rent for it.

Good luck to everyone engaged and congrats to all those married!