For Valentine's this year, I'm surprising my husband with a two-part present.  First, I'm taking Valentine's Day off to clean our house and make him a special dinner.  Then, because he LOVES to cook, I got him a new knife set, and am going to tuck in a printout of the cooking classes that I've enrolled us both to.  He's been wanting to take a knife course for a long time, so I signed us up for one of those classes, and a class on how to make sushi, and a baking class.  He wants to improve his baking skills (coz he has none, hehe).  We're signed up to take classes at Sur La Table, but I think Williams Sonoma also offers classes too if any of you like to cook with your s/o or know someone who likes to cook who might enjoy this. Another idea is from my mom. Neither she or my dad really spend a lot of money on Valentine's Day, but this year she found a contest that would be great if they won. It's by Princess Cruises, and if you win, you get a free cruise which is perfect for them, but even if they don't win, my mom will get to share how much she loves my dad. So, I'm going to help her come up with some fun ideas for the video on how she can tell the stories about my dad being a romantic. This is a sweet and inexpensive idea, very personal and sentimental in my opinion. Kind of like a video confessions thing. I suppose it's not for everyone, but my dad and mom aren't shy so I think it's a great idea. The website is http://greatestromantic.princess.com for anyone interested. You can probably also find it on their website.