Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if I am reading too much into this or not but here it goes....

My cousin is engaged to a guy that is 20yrs older then she is. (she's 1 year older than me). He's a really nice guy so I can't tell if he is just being friendly or not but he always asks me for hugs every time that I see him. He always says "give me a hug.... I haven't gotten my hug from you" The hugs usually last an uncomfortably long time and other family members stare at us. He is always complimenting me, saying things like you are so smart, you smell really good, you are very beautiful ect. Last summer he was drunk and he kinda hiot on me. He followed me upstairs, backed me up against a wall and said "you know I give really good backrubs....." Thn he was like, "your cousin doesn't really love me" I got away from him and went downstairs. I started avoiding him. Then he always asks me "how come you never come over and visit us (meaning him and my cousin) anymore? You always used to come over." I told him I didn't want to impose on them and he said "you never impose. we just sit around and argue every night anyways..." Whenever he catches my eye, he always gives me a big smile. Sometimes he just smiles at me for an uncomfortably long time. He also asks me to dance with him sometimes when we are at family parties and once when we were talking about how long it takes to get through security at the airports and stuff, he started ticklig me and said "i'd frisk you!" Is this normal? I don't think so but maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Pooky