So I finally decided to quit smoking pot (even though I barely smoked, I still don't think it was a big deal) because all my friends were xxxxxx and my ex (who I still have feelings for) was upset about it (we're still friends). But I was talking to her after I told her I was gonna quit and we were talking and she asked why her opinion meant so much and I told her because she was important to me. And she asked why I liked her and then I kinda HAD to tell her how I felt. She said that she didn't know what to think and I told her to think about it and that I would stop talking to her for the night. But now she is ignoring me, and our friend says that she just needs some time to think and that I shouldn't talk to her about it. I'm gonna wait until next week before I say anything unless she brings it up. I can understand her not wanting to talk about US and all, but completely ignoring me like I don't exist I think is a bit much, and it really hurts. I don't know. I guess I'm just feeling really lost right now. I can't smoke, so I lost the best escape I had. And I just don't know what to do anymore.

Last edited by PDM; 06/05/08 09:37 AM.

I only have one parakeet