Uh... Ahm... I have a problem with my family.. My mom and I got an misunderstanding. It is because of my sisters. It's lunch time, but I can't eat because of my ulcer. I fell asleep then when I woke up, I'm ready to eat. But there's no food left for me. My sister shouted at me, " [censored]" then I walked out. I didn't eat and went in my room. In the afternoon, my mom went in my room, telling me to eat with my grandma, but I refuse. I hate to eat when I'm in a bad mood. Then my mom said, " Your attitude is bad! Don't eat!" I got hurt because I know I'm bad, but it is very hard to accept those words, came from your mother, who knows you well. I keep on crying. Then on the next day, my friend came in my house just to ask for a CD burn. Well, I think, she's just coming in my house when she needs something. I hate it, but I let her to come in. She knew that I'm in a bad mood. I want to tell her about my problem, but I just can't becase I know, she will tell my mom. My mom probably thinks that I don't want her to stay with us. We grew up with our grandparents. She went abroad to worked. My parents were seperated and both of them were having their own families. I never see my dad more than 10 years.. There are many parts of my personality is still missing. It is very hard to grow without them. My mom and I were not close. I hate this situation! Were always quarelling. She's always putting me down. She reminds me the wrong thing that I've done. I can't understand her. Until now, we'er not talking with each other. I'm not going outside. Please give me an advice. I don't know what to do. Sometimes, they don't know my worth and I want them to know my worth because it always kill me.

LourelleValdez