So I have known shawn for about 2 years now but i dont know him like we are friends. It all started when i started playing basketball i went to the boys and girls club and i was the new girl who was fast and didnt know anything about basketball. But after a while i became good friends with all of them( well thats what i thought) and i had a friend who like this guy named shawn and he liked her back and when i first saw him i thought he was gorgeous. I thought that he liked me because he always saw us practice but then i found out that he liked my friend KiKi. So that really made me wonder what to do. When i moved out from that basketball team from all the drama i figured that i will never see him again. But i was wrong in 7th grade i saw him on the 4th day of school since i started late and i accedently sat in his seat he said," Thats my seat." So i said okay shawn and i looked back and he just laughed. His laugh made me melt. So day after day i fell over heels for him. We flirted alot and played around with each other he would hug me when we were next to each other he would play around like touch my stomach and i would touch his and we would get in this flirty fight. And I thought that he might like me so i told my friend to write him a note and ask him if he likes me and he wrote no so i figured that he just wanted to be friends. So everything changed when he became one of the hottest guys at our school. He talked to me less and started to ingnore me and everything and that really hurt me. And day after day he would start hanging out with all the other hot girls ( i am one of them but the other ones) so our relationship ended by the 3rd semester. And fourth semester we never talked only when he wanted to copy my crosswork puzzel or ask me about a girl. And I really missed his cute smile he would give me and the cute hugs he gave me and his touch. So over the summer i had alot of tournaments (basketball) and he would be there and he would do is be like gross or get out of here but he always said that to me even when we were friends. so i didnt take it affencive. So 8th grade year is so different we dont hang out or even live in the same sociaty. But i always feel like he still has feelings for me deep down. I really would like to get in a relationship cuz we would be perfect for eachother. And now all he ever does is stare at me and sometimes we make eye to eye contact. And today i was wearing a short cute skirt with a cute shirt i got to say i was looking hot like i do everyday and when he say me he just looked at me and looked away and sometimes i just wanna grab him and hug him and give him a big sexy kiss but i cant its no right. I feel like he trys to get my attention so i look at him but i dont want him to think that i am desperete. But he checks me out and everything and i know that he has feelings for me deep down. What should i do? Any edvise will help. Thanks for your time to look at my message.
Melissa