Carl I hope you know that I was trying to be funny.
I actually have a sister-in-law that changes her furniture around all the time. I probably drive her crazy when she sees my stuff in the same place it landed when we moved into the house or like Coco's mom said if you get a new piece of furniture. The only thing is with the new piece of furniture is it is usually replacing the old piece so guess where it goes.
The thing is my hubby is also happy that I'm not moving the furniture around all the time so it works out just fine for us.
However now down in the bird room that was a different story for awhile with moving and building new cages all the time. So instead of driving me and hubby nuts I just drive the birds nuts.
I am probably going to end up feeling guilty not putting stuff out for the holidays but there's not a lot I can do about that this year. I'll make up for it next year.
I do have to tell you guys what I did for trick or treat a few years ago.
We put a bale of straw on our porch and I bought burlap and made a sack and painted a scare crow face on it. I bought a straw hat and put on boots, jeans, a big flannel shirt big gloves with straw sticking out. Put the burlap sack over my head put on the staw hat and then sat slumped on the hale bay. When the little kids came I waved and you should have heard the parents it was so funny (I did not say anything) they made the comments like I wonder how they get it to do that. Well we had 3 boys come they were probably around 11 or 12 years old . They were making the comments about how neat the scare crow was and started walking towards me well I jumped up and you would not believe how fast they took off running. We still laugh about it. All I kept thinking was how they were probably talking the rest of the evening to each other saying were you scared then they would reply no I wasn't were you?

My name is Connie