Hey guys,

I've got a couple thoughts I want to throw out. Now, I'm not married, but my ideals are old fashioned at best. Recently, I listened to a radio show on my way to work. One of the topics of discussion was about people who had been dating for years, and never got married. They had women calling in talking about they had been with this guy for x-number of years, and they were talking about reasons why he may not be ready and reasons why they should or should not be married. One poor girl called in said she had been dating a guy for 9 years... never married. She lives with him, and apparently he's loaded. She mentioned that she does want him to pop the question. But then, the radio dj's talked about oh you've it made where your at (both women and men), you've got financial security, etc. I know I'm rambling here, but one of the reasons I did not hear, or it never came up was LOVE. With the way the world is nowadays, I realize things change. Do people ever marry for just LOVE anymore? I mean, disregarding EVERYTHING ELSE, financial security, starting a family, good looks, great you know what, is it possible to marry just for love? OR better rephrased, why don't we decide to marry this person just for the reason we love them?

You may only be one person to the world
But you may also be the world to one person.