So, ive known this girl for the past 3 months now. The first day i met her, i couldnt sleep that night. I had never experienced this kind of feeling before. I got to know her when I was looking for members to join a cosplay competition. She was introduced to me by a friend of mine.

Since then we began to talk now and then. She lives quite far from where i am. I'd talk to her almost everytime i see her online so that i can get to know her better. Just a couple of days ago, we went to the mall in a group for an early celebration of her birthday. SO we had a big lunch and i gave her a box of chocolates i bought expecially for her when i was in Japan about a week before. She seemed pretty happy. Then we went for a movie,Quarantine.

Thats when i learned, she doesnt like horror movies. She was hiding her eyes with her cap and weeping.She did tell me she gets scared easily but i honestly didnt think it would b that bad. Seriously ... this really made me feel bad, the first time i went out with her and i see her crying. After the movie i told her i was sorry to have compelled her to watch the movie and that the next time we went for a movie it would be nothing but pure comedy ~

It's her birthday tomorow and i'm thinking of giving her a call just a couple of minutes past midnight to wish her Happy birthday. (or is this going abit too overboard or too fast ?)

In a couple of days from now i will be going over to her place together with sum other guys from my cosplay group to prepare the recording for our competition.

Shes actually abit of a blur person, which is why i like her. She is very friendly and beautiful. Almost anything she does is very cute in my eyes. I really like this girl and wish go get to know her more.

Am i going the right way ?