I agree with PDM in every aspect.

Also you might want to consider a few other things.

If you pursue it, there are many dangerous consequences

- First, man-to-man, there's always a STRONG possibility of physical violence. This is just for your safety.

- Secondly, sure she says she's unhappy now, but what can potentially happen when her husband returns? They're married, not dating. She may not even THINK about leaving him at all.

- Thirdly, you said you "recently" met her, how long is recently? If by that you mean anything less than a year... I can already tell you its a bad idea. You know absolutely nothing about this girl other than strong sexual feelings. You don't know what she's capable of, what skeletons or baggage she may have, or any other relevant facts other than her husband is in Iraq. Breaking a marriage would be a lot different from say breaking up a dating couple.

Honestly, do what you feel. None of us can tell you what to do, so you have to figure what you want. If you're willing to accept the consequences that WILL result, then do it; but, I personally say its not worth it.

--- My mother... she said. "Heaven's on one shoulder, but baby... Hell is on the other." ---