Hey everyone! First of all I'm new to the forum. laugh

What I would like to know is how to rebuild friendship. Because there is this girl I've know since sept 2007, and I've always liked her. You will see on the "Does He / She Like Me" personal love advice about some of the signs I've been getting. I've always felt very close to her and there was some form of connection between us. Even her ex bf thought there was something between us with the looks he use to give me. When she was with him and when she was single she use to be really chatty to everyone me and other lads, but since she started seeing this lad she has started to change from once a chatty, friendly girl to someone that will just chat to other girls, It's like shes scared to chat to other people and she would end the converstation. When ever I ask if she wants to hang out she would say I'll have to ask ( bfs name ) or I'll talk to ( bfs name ). I just don't know what to do because I miss her friendship dearly I use to really enjoy chatting to her now. Do you think she would go back to her old self once shes split with her bf? Soz about it being so long.

Cheers laugh

Last edited by rich89; 01/18/09 11:02 PM.