I turned 30. However, my dating experience is very limited. I only dated two guys seriously. I am originally from China. My first relationship became a long-distance one because of my studying plan in the US. We broke up during my third year in the US, because he had an affair. I lost trust in men. I did not date anyone for two years until I run into a guy in the airplane two years ago. He is ten years older than me. I am attracted to him for his humor and eye (sorry for being superficial). We broke up after months of dating. He said "men need to have sex." I am a conservative person in terms of sex. I really need to know more about a guy before any involvement in physical relationship. I feel so hurt. Half a year later (last fall), we started dating again. The same problem, I guess. We broke up again after a few months of dating. I could not understand the situation. I could not understand myself. Should I really change myself in terms of physical relationship? I try not to believe that he is a bad guy. Recently I emailed him for some help, and he emailed me back with helpful information. I got a job. I am gonna move to the neighboring state. I still cannot get him out of my mind. Does anyone ever have similar experience? Is he only interested in physical relationship? Of course, what I really regretted is that I should be open with him, and tell him what I am thinking in my mind. He may think that I am playing a game, and not interested in him at all? I am learning...