Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#175505 04/30/07 10:20 AM
Y
OP Offline
Y
hi everyone,
i hope u have some answers for me.i dont know what i should do.me and my girl broke up a week ago and she doesnt talk to me at all.she is very upset about our breakup.i hurt her because i was not there for her.i told her that i`m blocked and cant get out of my own heaviness.i really want her to be happy with me and somehow i couldnt give that feeling to her.i feel like i`m losing her.i was always under pressure and scared about lots of stuff.i worry a lot about everything.i really want to show her my good side,my strong side.she never really got to know me.and this is probably the hardest part for me.i feel so disconnected and that is what probably destroyed the relationship.i gave up on everything in my life and was just concentrating on her.now i lost her and myself.what could i do to feel better with myself and come back to her?thanks for your help johnny

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi yehonathan & welcome.

Without knowing you & the situation, it's difficult to comment. You don't give any idea of your ages, for example, or how long you have been together.

I'm sorry to hear that you and your girlfriend broke up and hope that you will be able to sort things out very soon.

It sounds like you need to sort yourself out, though, as well as your relationship ('i`m blocked and cant get out of my own heaviness'). I suggest getting some counselling, or at least having a good talk to someone who will listen and whom you can trust ~ a parent, perhaps.

If the girl still cares about you, but won't talk with you, then maybe a letter will help ~ explaining what happened and your concerns, etc.

Difficult times come along and somehow we all have to deal with them. They often make us stronger or teach us lessons in how to deal with situations. Look on the bright side ~ there is usually one there, if you look hard enough ~ and keep positive. That might just help in itself.

Good luck! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site