RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
ok guys help me out this one is difficult, ok so about a week ago i broke up with my g/f because we were having alot of problems and i thought some time would do us good, nothing permanenet, so anyway i broke it off and three days later i called her and said that were good now and i want to go back out well she told me she was over me and didnt want anything to do with me anymore. at first it was a little awkward and all because we have been dating for atleast 3 years now, so then i thought she needed more time i called her alot and she told me not to call anymore so then i found out that she was talking to another guy and eventually she told me that he makes her happy and he is what she wants because i made her so unhappy i told her that i loved her and i would do anything for her treat her like a pricess ect. so then i went nuts and kept calling and calling she eventually told me she wanted nothing to do with me anymore and she had moved on so now im stuck in a delema and dont know what to do to get her back she is the one for me and she is all i ever wanted.....please help!

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
All this has happened in one week?!

OK you were having problems ~ why?
Maybe that's what you need to consider.

It could be that it was because this girl had realised that she felt that the relationship had run its course, but didn't know how to tell you.
When you ended it, that solved her problem.

Do you know why you were making her unhappy?

Maybe, in time, she will decide that her future does belong with you, after all ~ or maybe not.

Leave her alone ~ pestering her will not help. She either will want you back or she won't. You said yourself that you needed time apart. A week may not be long enough to know for sure.

I know of a similar story to this. The girl just knew that he wasn't the one for her after all. She met her soul-mate and that was that. It happens and it's sad for the other person involved, but there will be other girls. You may find your own soul-mate. You wouldn't want to stay with the wrong girl, would you?

I'm sorry that you are feeling low, but life's experiences teach us lessons. Read the other posts in this section and you will see that you are not the only one in such a situation.

I'm intrigued that many of the problems posted are from boys and men. I think that they ~ and their partners ~ need to realise that males & females communicate differently, and, since communication is so important in relationships, it would be worth reading up on the subject. There are a few books, eg the Venus & Mars ones, but there are more academic ones, too

Good luck.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site