Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#218604 10/06/07 04:19 AM
D
devonte Offline OP
OP Offline
D
My boyfriend and i been going out for 3 years, we have had our ups and downs in the past. H e once cheated on me and we got pass that. We argue just like every couplE. We have broken up so many times in the past and we were always getting bek togetha.

But recently we broke up because he told me me that he didnt feel the same way about me nemore so i moved away. We kept n contact and one day he told me that he wanted me bek and i wanted him bek too So we got bek 2getha. But jus before we GOT BEK 2GETHA my friend came up with thiS idea that we go to a prophet and ask whats happening to him coz she was also havng da same problems with her man.

At 1st i was scared N i didnt wanna du it but thn i realli wanted to knw so i agreed. we askd the prophet and she told me dat his ex was going To some psychic to get him bek. I got really scared coz in my culture its very common people do thS kinda thing.

My friend made me promise her dat i waz never gon tell anyone but then it got kinna hard for me i was feeling so guilty coz i hate kpng stuff from my man so one day i told him. he went mad he cudnt believe dat i had done such a thing.

Now hes scared that m gne du sumthing to him so that he will neva leave me Through a psychic. Like i sed be4 this kinna thing happens in my country people use psychics to get rich, to kill atha peple and to get their ex's.

H e doesnt believe that the person i asked was a prophet he thinks dat i asked a psychic N I MYSELF im also startng to think dat my friend lied 2 me dat she was a prophet wen she was a psychic. I told him that i will neva du such a thing but he doesnt believe me.

i dunno wat to du i hate myself 4 duing it n i knw dat ishudnt have. i juss want him to 4gve me and take me bek n mve on. Hes mad that i did it, and that i did it behind his bek and that i kept it from him. he sed he doesnt feel comfortable being with me anymore. Hes scared.

What can i do to make him 4gve me trust me again. I really love this man, hes been the best thing that ever hapnd 2 me. I know that i made a really big mistake duing wat i did and i regret it more than anything. PLEASE HELP

Last edited by PDM; 10/06/07 08:06 PM. Reason: paragraphs clarified
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello devonte and welcome. smile

It's difficult to respond to this problem because it's cultural and concerns cultural beliefs that I do not know or understand.

However, I do know that many people in many cultures are wary of or afraid of things that might be termed supernatural.

As far as I can tell, a prophet can apparently prophecy the future and a psychic apparently knows the future, so, from your point of view, I imagine that you just hoped to find out if you and your boyfriend were meant to be together, and that you would stay together.

The thing is, this isn't just about your relationshiop, it is about your beliefs.

I do not thing that there is anything to be scared of. (I assume that you have not tried to use a love potion on him, or anything???)

You want to be with him, but, presumably, only if he, too, is happy for you to be together. No relationship is going to work if one person feels forced to stay. He needs to come freely to you, and you to him.

He needs to know that you want him to stay, but you would never force him to stay ~ or use any magic.

You need to be truthful between the two of you ~ this relationship is yours ~ not your friend's. If it is to work, the two of you need to work at it, without invoking outside influences.

You have now both made important mistakes in the relationship ~ see if you can both forgive and learn from experience.

I wish you well.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site