RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
What is it with guys they say they are freezing and then they sweat like crazy.
Yes sometimes ear plugs are not enough I remember sleeping with a pillow over my head which did not work well either.
I'm roasting and he is freezing. However what I thought was funny was the other night he came home from work crawled in bed with me and I covered him up with one of my blankets (Sort of a lighter weight one). Well in the middle of the night he decided to crawl back into his own bed but took my favorite blanket.
I asked for it back last night and he won't give it up and the funny part of it was he (the one who supposedly freezes) was sleeping on top of his heavy blankets and was just covered with my lighter weight one. I was nice and left him have his blankie lol and I just got out a different one.
Men are funny.

My name is Connie
val313 Offline OP
Soulmate
OP Offline
Soulmate
Well we are working on it. He has been reading some of the posts and it is helping him see that there are lots of others out there with similar issues.

RIP Peeps
A
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
Im glad. Humans need sleep, its just a fact. If you cant get it in the bedroom, you gotta get it somewhere.

Andrea
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site