Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#237619 12/22/07 10:24 AM
D
Duffman Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I go to college and one night i was drunk, and my good friend started to [censored] and moan about this kid she thats she's been messing around with for a long time and all she does is complain about him, and i was sick of it, and not to mention drunk. So i went off and i let her have it. I stormed out of her room in a drunken fit of rage, I was soo sick of hearing about her xxxxxxxx...Well now here is where this all begins I call my friend T and I go over to her dorm, and I was mad and I told her that I just wanted to vent and she allowed me to do so....It was late at night around midnight i would say and we were sitting in her common living area and i was rambling on about why I always seem to get xxxxxx over by girls cuz im way to nice to people and I kept going into all the things I want in a gf and all this stuff, it was pretty much about my failure of a love life........When all of a sudden this girl 'A' walks out....and interjects and says something along the lines of "I couldnt help to over hear your conversation and I couldn't agree with you more, everything you've said was sooo right it's unreal" I just said "Thank You" and left it at that

I would say about 3 days past and i message her on facebook which is the college eqivialent of myspace, and she replies with this "wow don't even act like a tough guy...cuz you OBVIOUSLY are not...especially after that heart-warming speech last night lol..j/k...nah but seriously i sent that thing to several friends n then told one of my friends today who is a listener to just about every girl he knows, and now he's all upset....and its funny cuz for soo long all my friends always asked the question of why grls like assholes....and eventually after enough experiences i was like "well i think its cuz we subconsciously want to "tame" them and think that they will change for us"....lol so that guy garret is not a genius cuz he obviously stole that theory from me...but yeh nice meeting u as well...and as of now i consider overhearing your conversation as a sign directly pointing at what i should do with this situation in my life....so u may think rude, but i think wut a coincidence =)

So the next day i instant message her and i asked if she wanted to go out n have a couple drinks with some people, and she said yea and came along....She ended up sleeping over, but im not the typical college xxxxxxx and i was very up front with her and i told her that i would NOT try and have sex with her cuz im not like that, that aint my style....so she came over and it was nice to fall asleep with her.....anyways we ended up hanging out just about everyday, did just about everything with each other.....However, sometimes in conversations she would bring up her ex who she called 'xxxxxxx'...She told me the whole story behind their relationship and it was long (2 years i think) and he treated her like xxxx pretty much....She would say soemtimes "oh that reminds me of xxxxxxx.." and i told her on more than one occasion that I did NOT want her to say his name or bring him up because I did not want the things that i do to remind her of this '[censored]' who she has done nothing but complain about....We ended up going out to dinner a couple times, and a movie n she met my parents n the whole bit....There were times when she would say something to the effect of "well when im in a relationship..." or "i like it when my bf does this or does that." and it was pretty apparent (or so i thought ) where this was going and i was totally fine with it. I liked her by this point, i wasn't in love or anything but i did truly and genuinely care for her....We obviously end up having sex with each other on multiple occasions and well the semester at school ends and she goes back to Staten Island and since i live close to school i only have to drive 20 min home......

It seemed that everything was going good for the most part, A had mentioned that she had to talk to 'xxxxxxx' and tell him that it was offically over....wellll at least THATS what I THOUGHT she was going to tell him.....I called her this week around 1130 and
Me:"What are you doing? "
A:"Hanging out with xxxxxxx and someone else."
Me: "Have you talked to him?"
A: "Im waiting for the right moment to tell him."
Me: "Well call me when you're done with him I wanna know what happend"
A: "I'll call you later."

- Well needless to say she doesnt call....i wake up the next morning and she's online...so I instant message her I asked her what happend and she told me that she didnt want to talk about it until things were 'finalized'. I said thats fine i respect that and i didnt touch the subject....UNTIL she put up an away message that said "4 ppl, 4 very different roads.....what do i chose ? either way someone has to lose."

- I said oh hell xxxxxx no, if i'm one of four then thats a problem.....i talked it over with my best friend and he told me what i had already thought....So i called her and i said to her that i dont feel like i am the only one and that she has some explaining to do, because now there's feelings involoved and if I am 1 of 4 then it's only fair to tell me whats going on.....

So we talked for a while.....pretty much the short of it is that she "doesn't know what she wants' and is tired of 'trying to make everyone else happy and just wants to make herself happy for once.' She also said numerous times how much she liked me and how she was SOOOOOOO ready to jump into a relationship with me....I told her that I'm not going to wait around for someone and allow myself to be their option...That is something that I told myself I would NEVER EVER DO, and i stand by my convictions and i will not allow myself to be put in that kind of situation.....when I asked her if this was a dead situation she replied 'i'd say so' and i told her that I wanted nothing to do with her....she asked why and i said "because bottom line you hurt me, even tho it was only 2 weeks you know how close we got and things happend really fast, I guess this is was just bad timing" She replied "my life is always bad timing' ....and that was it......

What do i do?.....I feel liek this isn't even a situation i could win, what if i really am 1 of 4 other guys that she's talking too ? I'm more frustrated because i know how this situation ends, she's gonna go back to her ex and he's going to xxxx her over(ONCE AGAIN !!! HAHA GO FIGURE RIGHT ?!) and then she's going to expect me to be waiting for her, and I already told her that I will not be there......Should i just let it go and just move on, or is this something worth fighting for.....I mean being this close to someone was such a nice feeling considering it's been a while since my last gf and it was just nice...what do i do !?

Last edited by PDM; 12/23/07 01:39 AM. Reason: language
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi.

Before we go any further, can I please remind you of the rule that no bad language is allowed on this forum.
Thank you.

As for this relationship, it sounds to me that when she is with you, she wants you, but when she is with him, in spite of her criticisms, she's not so sure. 'She doesn't know what she wants'.

What do you do?
Do you just wait until she has made up her mind?
Or do you say 'if you want me you must know it ~ and if you don't know it, then you can't really want me'?

Only you can decide what is the best option for you.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site