Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#242126 01/08/08 03:43 AM
L
luffy Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Ok here's the deal I know this girl, and I know she likes me. All her friends told me, and she told my cousin the
same thing, I like her a lot Im just too shy to say anything...
We talk to each other a lot on myspace, but I feel like im
smothering her. I look at her profile constantly
and im always checking if she wrote back. I want to ask her out really badly and her friends are always telling me she's jealous when I talk to other girls. I wanna ask her out and all her friends want me to also... I have no idea what to do because
other people keep meddling in our buisness...
Does she really like me??
What should I do??

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi luffy

Talk to her quietly ~ without friends getting involved. If you get the impression that she really does like you, then casually suggest going somewhere together ~ like the cinema ~ or doing homework together. See how it goes from there.

Good luck.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
Well what kinds of things do you have to do where you live?
Bowling, theaters, indoor swimming, outdoors ice skating (in cold climates) roller skating those are just a few of the things I can think of. First off I don't know how old you are I'd say if early in high school maybe get a bunch of your friends together (guys and girls) and go do something fun together. I'm sure no one will take my advise on the next thing I'm going to say but I will anyway ok. If your in school believe me your going to have more than one girlfriend or boyfriend in your life and that's just a fact of life. Rarely do people end up with their first boyfriend or girlfriend as their life partner. So what you want to do is try a group thing it will be lots of fun.
Maybe what you can do is all get together and do one of the above mentioned activities and then see if one of the parents will let you all come back to their house and have pizza or something else and then maybe play some games this may sound silly but I'd bet you would have lots of fun if you give it a try. I think it would be lots easier to ask her also if you knew that you will both have a bunch of friends.
What you may want to do is first find out if your parents would let you have a bunch of kids over. Then approach this girl and ask her if she would like to get together with a bunch of hers and your friends (both boys and girls) It would be like planning a party together it may be a little easier than coming right out and asking for a date. This way you could get to know her a little better and have fun with both your's and her's friends.
Find out first from your folks so you know how many they will let you have over. Also tell them you will help get things ready if they are reluctant. If you can't afford pizza even popcorn and soda would be fun.

My name is Connie
L
luffy Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I only see her every once in a while, we went to some kids party
yesterday with a bounce house and i was with her the WHOLE time.
But she mostly followed me around, and we caught each others eyes A LOT of times during the whole day but the other people
just wont leave us alone if I wanna make a move then let ME do it, but they just dont get it all they do is tell her that
"I said I liked her" and they tell me she said the same thing.
I really wanna tell her about it but we have no alone time at all
How should I say this??... Im so confused...

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Does she live near you?
Could you just pop round, without all the friends, and tell her you were thinking of going .. wherever .. and wondered if she'd like to come (since you had a good time together at the party)?

L
luffy Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Im pretty sure she lives not too but not close enough that i can walk there. I can call her but, I want to tell her in person, I just cant find the right time to say anything. Im just too shy...
I really dont care about the other kids anymore I just want both of us to admit it to each other and then we can work something out. Im just gonna invite her somewhere, to a movie or something Ill bring my best friend and Ill tell her to bring someone too.
yup thats exactly what ill do =D Ill tell her then cool

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Good luck!
And well done, for sorting your thoughts out, and not letting the others take over.

L
luffy Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Just one more thing should I go with a friend?? Or without...
Ill leave it up to her. Should I??

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Usually, it might be better if you each have a friend along, but since it is your friends who have been making you feel uncomfortable, I do wonder...

Yes, see what she thinks.

L
luffy Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I did, and she wants to go alone...
Oh gawd :scared: which movie should we watch??
I wanna watch cloverfield,
but should I talk to her during the movie??
Hold her hand or something??
I hate being new to this...
Not that this is my first girlfriend, but I just feel wierd around her and stuff, like when she's near me my heart starts beating way faster (I'm not just saying that it really does!!) And I talk without thinking about what I'm going to say first, Im pretty sure she does it too...
I'm thinking about her as I type!!
What the hell is going on with me???

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site